Your Physiotherapist will do an assessment and identify the cause of your injury. A treatment plan will be developed and therapy will start on day 1.
- BC Care Card
- Extended Health Insurance Card or Policy information
- Doctor’s referral if you have one
- Diagnostic imaging reports if you have (X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI)
Please note if you have not been into the clinic in the past 3 months, or if you are coming in for a different injury, an Initial Assessment booking is required for the Physiotherapist to address the new body part, or to re-assess the pre-existing injury.
A doctor’s referral is not required to receive physiotherapy treatment, however some insurance plans do require this to cover the cost of your visit. Check with your insurance provider prior to starting treatment if you are unsure.
We are pleased to offer direct billing to over 25 different insurance companies!
We take a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure all your rehab needs are met. All treatment sessions are covered by ICBC with an active claim number, and are billed directly.
The following treatment is pre-approved by ICBC within the first 12 weeks from the accident date
- 25 Physiotherapy sessions
- 12 Kinesiology sessions
- 12 Massage sessions
Beyond 12 weeks, treatment may still be covered by ICBC but will require prior approval from your ICBC adjuster.
To learn more about you Health Care coverage, please find more information on ICBC’s website – https://www.icbc.com/claims/injury/Pages/medical-care-treatment.aspx
An Initial Assessment is approved if you have an active WSBC claim number and your injury was within 60 days. A minimum of six weeks of Physio treatment will be provided if your claim has been accepted by WSBC.
If you do not have a WSBC claim number please call 1.888.WORKERS (967.5377) to get a claim number in advance of booking.
To learn more about your Health Care coverage, please find more information on the WorkSafe BC website – https://www.worksafebc.com/en/claims/report-workplace-injury-illness
*Formerly known as Workers Compensation Board (WCB)
- Physiotherapy Initial Assessment $110
- Physiotherapy Subsequent Treatment $95
- Vestibular Rehab Initial Assessment $95
- Vestibular Rehab Subsequent Treatment $95
- MSP – Regular physiotherapy price less $23 (10 visits per calendar year if approved for Premium Assistance)
- Shockwave therapy – additional $20 for one body part, additional $15 for a second body part
- ICBC Physio – No charge with an active claim number
- WSBC Physio – No charge with an accepted claim
- Veterans Affairs Canada Physio – with approval from VAC patients owes the balance of the cost (typically $10-20/visit)
- Massage Therapy Initial Assessment (6o mins) $120 including tax
- Massage Therapy Subsequent Treatment (60 mins) $120 including tax
- Massage Therapy Subsequent Treatment (45 mins or 35 mins) may be offered on a waitlist basis
- Kinesiology Initial Assessment $70 (includes GST)
- Kinesiology Subsequent Treatment $65 (includes GST)
- ICBC Kinesiology – No charge with an active claim number
We kindly ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to change or cancel an appointment.
- A late cancellation is if an appointment is cancelled or re-scheduled with less than 24 hours notice provided, $30 fee
- A no-show is if one fails to show up to their appointment, fee is the full cost of the session
If one continues to late cancel or no show appointments, it will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and the fees will be adjusted accordingly.