Brittany is a recent graduate from the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy. She is also a certified strength and conditioning coach, nationally accredited sports performance coach, yoga instructor, and nutrition consultant. She is a 2010 and 2014 Canadian Olympian and was a member of Canada’s National Cross-Country Ski Team for 8 years. Brittany’s passion is helping people of all ages and activity levels optimize their health and overall well-being so that they can continue to accomplish their fitness and life goals at any stage in life.
Brittany’s journey in sport has provided her with exposure to a wide array of health care professionals from around the world. Her personal experience and work doing practical internships with various practitioners have allowed her to develop a unique skillset that she intertwines into her practice as a therapist.
Brittany cares deeply for her clients and brings a nurturing, non-judgmental energy into her treatments. She strives to empower her clients through education and awareness, making them a valuable participant in their own healing journey. She takes a Holistic approach when creating a treatment plan for each client, considering all contributing factors to dysfunction and pain.
Her treatments incorporate a variety of techniques from therapeutic and relaxation to deep tissue, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, manual lymph drainage and dynamic/active release.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending her hours out in nature with her beloved animals and family. She is often found walking in the woods, riding her horse, running, cross-country skiing and cycling with her dog, partner or friends.
- Vancouver College of Massage Therapy Honours Graduate
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
- NCCP Train to Compete (L2) Cross-Country Skiing
- NCCP Sports Nutrition
- NCCP Working with Athletes with Disabilities, Making Headway, Keeping Women in Sport
- NSCA Certified Strength Coach
- Wilderness First Aid, CPR-C and AED
- Professional Mountain Bike Instructor (PMBIA)
- 200hr Vinyasa Yoga Certification
- 100hr Aura Wellness Yoga Teacher Enhancement Program 2014